As the title says, today for lunch I made a grilled cheese sandwich, which I shall hereout refer to as a sammich. But not just ANY grilled cheese sammich, oh no. Today, I made my FIRST grilled cheese sammich. What's that? I'm an uncultured swine for never having tried a grilled cheese sammich? Oh no, I am no quite that uncivilized. I've had them before, I've just never made one myself. As one can imagine, I am rather...lacking in the skillset required for life in the real world. So, discovering that I can use a skillet, a stove, and a spatula is a monumental occasion for me! And throughout summer, I intend to further my basic skillset with such things as instant noodles, and perhaps even such delicacies as SOUP. Although I don't really like soup so maybe not.
And it wasn't that bad a sammich, either. Only a teeny tiny bit burnt, but I was fine with that since I prefer my foods crispier.
Today is a good day. :3
No comments:
Post a Comment